This artwork is a culmination of mixing Japanese art style (Manga) and Arabian folklore.
This artwork is influenced by villager women during the pearling era in the Arabian Gulf Region. Wearing the traditional clothing 'Thoub El Nashil' and standing tall in the face of the many difficulties women faced when men left the village for them to run for months.
The fish in folklore and traditional artwork believe to bring good luck to the house it ends up in.
About this artwork
- Available in A4 (top and bottom border 8mm, left and right border 6mm) size including a border for easy framing
- Supplied with a signed, stamped & numbered Certificate of Authenticity for provenance
- Presented on Giclée
- We recommend you to take care when handling this museum-grade print. Buying a
- Pre-framed print will ensure your artwork is protected and ready to hang
- Guaranteed archival life of 100+ years
- Carbon neutral, sustainable production, packaging and shipping
- FREE GLOBAL DELIVERY with tracked & insured shipping
- Presented on acid-free, archival Bamboo Giclée paper, from Hahnemühle the world’s oldest mill who have been producing fine art papers for more than 500 years
Shipping and returns
Orders are dispatched with FREE GLOBAL SHIPPING within 3-5 days. Thereafter, they should arrive within 1 to 2 weeks to the UK or Europe and in 2 to 3 weeks to North America. Other destinations may vary - please allow up to 4 weeks for delivery. Once your order is shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email.
Your artwork will be sustainably packaged and well protected, but on the rare occasion there are issues, we will do our best to make it right.
for more information about shipping and returns please click the here